Sunday 25 August 2013

Bloglovin' Reminder!

Just a super duper duper quick post! 

I'm slightly over 150 GFC followers & almost at 600 Bloglovin' followers! Wheeeee (:
Thank you guys so much for following and reading through all my rambles and escapades (:

However, I would like to remind you lovely people to follow my blog on Bloglovin' rather than my profile!

My bloglovin' URL is: https://bloglovin.com/blog/7555861

Thank you guys so much once again!

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!

post signature

Keep up with me on: Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10