Saturday 10 August 2013

Guest Post // Lookbook Inspired by Lana Del Rey

This is a scheduled post as I'm currently at the beach! Which is why I'm handing my blogging schedule to some amazing guest bloggers (:

Today, we have Sockwun from ExtraExtravagant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, world. When I look for style inspiration, I refer to different sources: magazines, blogs, and - most importantly - people. This is a broad term that encompasses the people that I see on the street as well as the worlds most looked up to fashion muses, celebrities.

When you think of fashionable celebrities, the obvious candidates are always the Olsen twins, Kate Moss, and Leighton Meester amongst many other trendsetters. In this post, I want to bring to light another stylish celebrity that people dont usually think about - Lana Del Rey.

Lana Del Reys looks are always fun and flirty. In this lookbook, I will incorporate three dresses: the white dress, the black dress, and the red dress.

« The White Dress »

The white dress is the perfect Summer alternative to an LBD that is super easy to style. I have a style guide for white dresses on my blog. For Lana, she paired it with a cute headband and dainty accessories to keep the look fresh.


« The Black Dress »

If an LWD isn't your thing, the classic LBD is the way to go. Lana paired hers with gold-accented boots. You can opt for black booties paired with metallic accessories; in this case, a clutch works.

« The Red Dress »


 
This is probably one of the most intimidating colors to work with for most people. Unlike white or black, red is a very out-there color, but if done right, it can be super flattering. If youre not comfortable with an all-out red, opt for a more subtle red. Pair it with statement jewelry to take the attention off the brightness.
I hope you enjoyed this lookbook inspired by Lana Del Rey. If you liked this post, head on over to ExtraExtravagant.com where I write about things like this!

Thank you so much, Yuen, for giving me this opportunity to write a guest post for you!
xoxo
Sockwun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Sockwun for a great Lana Del Rey inspired post! Definitely worth it if you want to channel her look!
Don't forget to check out her blog @ ExtraExtravagant

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!

post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10