Monday 30 September 2013

Adios September, Hola October - Updates & more!


Can you believe it's October already? 


What happened in September


- Started my last year of high school which by the way, is incredibly stressful right now
- Reached a few milestones so thank you guys! (:
- My granduncle passed away yesterday. He was a huge part of our lives and a great inspiration. May he rest in peace and may God bless.
- Made new header links and categories links! Aren't they pretty?
- I started taking in free sponsors - as you will see by those lovely faces on my sidebar (: If you would like to advertise with me for FREE, click HERE - only 8 spots available!


What will happen in October


- University applications! D: D: I dread this... a lot.


A few of my favourite posts this month


(yepp, starting to name outfit posts by Harry Potter spells cause I'm cool like that)


How was your September ?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
Want to win a YEAR supply of clothes? Click here to enter!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10