Saturday 21 September 2013

A/W Wishlist Week #3 // Accessories Galore


What outfit is ever complete without accessories?


Grey and coral in my opinion, is one of the best colour combinations! What better way to combine them than in a warm, cosy hat?


I've been loving statement necklaces lately and this is no exception! The large gems and chunky style of this necklace is just to dress up any outfit.


Sometimes, simplicity is key and all you need is a pop of colour! I love the bright red colour of this one and it's great for those bad hair days too!


If you want to change an outfit, a scarf is by far the easiest option. There are tons of designs and styles to choose from depending on what you're wearing and I'm loving the blend of colours in this one! Reminds me of the sunset (:

5. Blue Solitaire Diamond Stud Earrings

These earrings are from the diamond earrings collection at My Jewelry Box and they are gorgeous. The bright teal colour will instantly glam up your attire and definitely be the center of attention! Pair this with an outfit of neutrals and you're good to go!

What is your favourite autumn accessory?

Linking back to Monday Must Haves

P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10