Tuesday 10 September 2013

Back To School Inspiration ft. Selena Gomez

It's that time of year again - not only is it time for most of us to go back to school, but it's also autumn! A person that I've always loved to take my style inspiration from is Selena Gomez. Her laid back, casual yet chic ensembles are appropriate for school, yet great for those 'chiller' months as well! Double-win!


With Shopcade, I can re-create and find the bits and pieces I need to recreate these looks very easily!




If you want to create your ideal Back to School style and win £150 to spend at the Shopcade retailer of choice, click HERE for more details! [if the Shopcade widget fails to load, please refresh page!]

Which one out of the 3 is your favourite?

P.S: I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an iPhone case!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10