Monday 23 September 2013

Did a lil' bit of ASOS haulin'

I had ASOS vouchers of £40 so naturally, I did something shopping ;)






I fell in love with this dress on the site cause I don't have many dresses and I wanted one that's more casual. Plus, the geometric print was awesome! I got a Size 6 because I'm only 5"1' which is wayyy smaller than the model and I didn't want the dress to be super long on me. It's still a bit too long for my liking, but I figured out how to make it shorter - by tucking bits under the elastic band ;) The neckline scoops down a little bit low so gotta wear a tank top/tube top underneath! Although I still like this dress, I'd say it was more flattering on the model!






One of my favourite picks! I needed more crop tops, and what more versatile than a striped one? I got a Size 8 which fits perfectly - would love if it's a tad roomier - but it's made out of jersey material so it stretches & it's all good (Y)





I've been loving floral skirts a lot lately....I think this can be dressed up or down and I just like the colours and small floral print (: Got this in a Size 6





Another one of  my absolute favourite buys! How quirky is that comic print? I definitely do that have anything like this in my closet so yayyy! Got this in a Size 6 (:






I've got black/white crop tops so I thought it was time for some print and colour. I love the bright neon colours of this one and it can be paired with neutral bottoms or equally crazy prints! For this, I would advise sizing up because I got a Size 8 and it's quite snug as this kind of material doesn't stretch that easily!


Have you picked up anything amazing lately?

P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10