Sunday 15 September 2013

OOTD // Accio


Racerback top: Nichii
Nude tank: Forever 21
Denim shorts: Borrowed from friend


Accio: 
This charm summons an object to the caster, potentially over a significant distance


Since I'm that big of a Potterhead, I've decided to name my outfit posts after Harry Potter spells! It also saves me having to wreck my brains to think of one each time (:


I wore this simple outfit to my friend's (actually 2 of them) birthday party - on Friday the 13th! It was a really casual one - nothing fancy so I thought this suited the occasion. Those denim shorts was borrowed from a friend because I stupidly bought 3 tops to choose from...and forgot to bring any bottoms *facepalm*.




ALSO ON CHICTOPIA

P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an iPhone case!

Linking up with Monday Bloom

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10