Saturday 7 September 2013

OOTD // Double Denim













Denim vest: Mum's
Denim skirt: Cotton On
Sneakers: unbranded
Beaded necklace: Sister's
Ear cuffs: Claire's Accessories
Fedora: Sister's


Who says denim can't go with denim? As long as they're different shades, you're good to go (:
The denim vest is super versatile - can be worn as outerwear or a top (like I am here)! This look is casual, simple and reminds me of music festivals! 
How awesome are my rainbow laces? ;)


What is your favourite denim item?



On Chictopia HERE


P.S: I'm now offering advertising spots for FREE HERE 
- I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an iPhone case!

P.S: Linking up to: Monday Bloom + Style Sessions + Three-fer Thursday + Simple Easy Style

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10