Sunday 1 September 2013

OOTD // Raided Mum's Closet








Blouse: Stole from mum's closet // Leggings: unbranded // Wedges: unbranded // Collar bib necklace: gifted // Double ring: Diva // Rucksack: Stole from mum's
So sorry that I haven't done an outfit post in ages! If you're an avid reader of my blog, you'll have noticed the change of scenery! I've decided to take outfit shoots outdoors - hope you guys like it! Wheeee (:


This outfit is sustainable because as the post title suggests, most of the things here were stuff my mum didn't want anymore (like the bag and blouse), much like the dress here - it's amazing what you can find in your parent's wardrobe! A person's not-wants is another person's treasure! 
Join style-is.co.uk to rock your sustainable fashion!


Have a great start to September (:

----------------------------------------------------------



P.S: I'm now offering advertising spots for FREE HERE 
- like my Facebook page for more updates!
- Join my giveaway to win an iPhone case!

P.S: Linking up with Style Sessions + Friday's Fab Favourites + Friday's Five




post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' // Facebook//Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10