Wednesday 11 September 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #6 // New Look (Petite)

Being smaller (or petite as I like to call it), it can be quite hard to find clothes that fit perfectly because they're most often an awkward length. 


Thank goodness New Look has a Petite section so this is what today's wishlist will be about - inspired by autumn/fall and back-to-school. Perfect for those under 160cm (or 5'3'')!



Grey Leather-look Sleeve Shirt Dress: £14.99 // navy embellished strap grecian prom dress£22 //
red floral lace skater dress£19.99

1.Oh how I want this in my wardrobe! Simple, yet the faux leather sleeves changes it up a little and this can be worn to school, layered or paired with a statement necklace for something more glam.
2. Glamorous - what more can I say? 
I always have a fear or maxi dresses with an empire/cinched waist because I'm afraid it'll cinch weird and just end awkwardly. However, as this is for petites, it'll be perfect for graduation, prom or a super fancy event. I love the navy royal blue colour and hey, you may need a dress like this even in autumn/fall (:
3. Deep red screams autumn/fall for me. Paired with leggings/tights, you're good for autumn/fall (:

plum zip up hoodie£14.99 //  light brown drop pocket roll sleeve blazer£24.99 // 
black leather-look zip up biker jacket£39.99 
 1. Hoodies! I love myself a good, warm, cosy hoodie (:
2. I like the laid-back style of this as it's quite slouchy and great for a casual cover up.
3. To toughen things up, just put this leather jacket on. Always wanted one because it's so edgy looking!


Pale blue acid wash cropped skinny jeans£8 // 28in navy jeggings£12.99 //
blue denim look leggings£9.99
1. Love myself a good pair of skinny jeans. Since this is acid wash, it's a change from all the dark denim you might see this season
2. I actually prefer jeggings/tights to jeans just because they're stretchier, more comfortable and you can move around easily! Why not grab a dark pair?
3. This shade of blue looks really nice and super versatile

Black pinafore skater skirt£6 // blue denim skater skirt£14.99 //
biscuit pleated chiffon maxi skirt£14.99
 1. Lusting for this - channel your inner school-girl! Plus, you can pair this with so many things!
2. Everyone needs a good denim skater skirt in their wardrobe (Y)
3. If it gets a little cold or if you don't like to bare your legs, you can wear a maxi skirt to cover it up! It also swishes with the wind very nicely (:


grey space dye mesh shoulder sweater£14.99 //  dark blue 3/4 sleeve lightweight knit£14.99 //  Monochrome floral print crop top£4
1. I love the mesh shoulders of this sweater and this can be dressed up with a bodycon skirt or down with just jeans - also perfect for school!
2. It's a lightweight knit so it provides just enough warmth without going overboard and the colour is so pretty (:
3. Following the monochrome trend, this crop top can be paired with virtually anything you want. Thumbs up for crop tops!
And that is my super extensive wishlist...yes I did want everything :P
If you're petite, do check out the huge variety HERE, but if you're not, there's still some pretty awesome things at New Look (:
Which ones caught your eye?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an iPhone case!



post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10