Friday 29 November 2013

Bloggers of the Sidebar - November



Can you believe it's the end of November? December is finally here (about time!) which means Christmas will be on my mind all day, everyday :D Anyway, here are the some of the loveliest bloggers that have been hanging out on my sidebar this month! (:

If you want to advertise with me for December, click HERE - limited spots!



Becky // Mancester


My blog is all about capturing beauty and fashion through my eyes. Follow my journey, an ordinary girl simply  trying to make her stamp in the fashion world and take a peek into my life about the latest high street fashion trends, and how to look your best even when your pockets are empty. Money isn't everything... especially when you're wardrobe is a fountain of fashion frills and fancies.  







Ellie // 15 // London

Hello, my name is Ellie and blog over at Little Vintage Camera. I'm born in London and I'm 15 years old almost 16. I blog about a lot, from Beauty to Fashion to Lifestyle to Freebies and a whole lot more! I'm doing a series with British bloggers called #BritishBloggerSelection where you can participate, if you're British! I'd love it if you could check my blog out and follow me!




Courtney // 21

Chase All Your Dreams is a lifestyle blog about my life after college. I write about my opinions, recipes, fashion, and whatever else I find interesting. 




Wanda // US

Kingdom Advantrix Designs is a blog design shop offering premade and custom Blogger and WordPress designs. We also affordable blog tweaks and al a carte items such as blog buttons and custom about me images.The overall goal of Kingdom Advantrix Designs is to help believers shine the light of God's presence in their blogging domain.




Renee // NY

I’m Renee a twenty-something blogger over at Getting Fit Fab. My lifestyle blog is about everything random, going from my daily happenings, love life, sporting events, crazy friend adventures, my 80lbs furball Baloo, and trying to keep my head out of the clouds. I am currently training for my first ever 10 Miler and hoping to complete some things off my 30 before 30 list. I live in Long Island NY and absolutely love the City at Christmas time. So grab a drink, some chocolate and stay a while!



Nia 

Hello beauties! I'm Nia and I blog over at Style of Colours which a fashion and beauty blog. I love shopping for beauty products, clothes and home decor. On my blog I share outifit ideas, ootds, product reviews, blogging tips and other bits. I also currently started out with youtube and would love your support, so stop by. 




Erica 

Diary of a Trendaholic brings you up to date and exciting news and reviews on beauty, makeup, fashion, events, travel, trends, fitness & much more. A place to find inspiration and stay trendy!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10