Sunday 23 February 2014

Through The Lens #4



one. the view from up here (aka, my room)
two. strawberry sorbet doesn't get any better than this
three. milk tea makes school bearable :D
four. this is meant to be a vanilla scented candle handmade by the lower sixth formers. Haven't tried burning it yet though!
five. new in! A floral jumper c/o Persunmall (post here) & a customized houndstooth skirt I won from Tasha Delrae
six. analysing Antigone for English is a huge pain.
seven. graduation photos! Can't believe I"ll be actually wearing these gowns in 3 months!
eight. my makeshift 'skirt over dress' for my friend's 18th!
nine. the wonderful nighttime skyline view of Ho Chi Minh City from the skybar :')



The Craziest Paradigm's posts this week:

'NEW IN // Cropped Floral Long Sleeve Jumper' - I think the title says it all. Oh and, it's absolutely gorgeous ;)
'OUTFIT // Somewhere Only We Know' - Windswept hair and a floral jumper makes me a happy person :')



I'm going to change my theme to make it more minimalist real soon! So if you check back and see that it's sort of different, you'll know why (:


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10