Tuesday 3 June 2014

Goodbye May, Hello June


Picture taken from my instagram: @yueykabuey


I know everyone says this, but I can't believe that we're halfway in 2014 already! Seems like yesterday when I reminisced about 2013...wow. Time, you're fast.

May


It was a hectic month. Exams started which meant this little space got neglected a little but within a blink of an eye (although it definitely did not feel like it at that time) it was over! 15 exam papers...done within 2.5 weeks. Astounding. But on the more happier note, this month was a month of firsts. The first time I become an 'adult' - 18 and legal?, first time I graduated high school (recap post here!) and first time I went on a trip with 39 other 17/18 year olds sans teachers/parents! And that was arguably the best time of my life, with the amazing people that I've spent the last 2 years (some even longer) with! I posted a mini Instagram round up of the week here and a post just about my trip will be up sooooon!

What I hope June will bring


Now that high school is over and my summer holiday has kinda started, it's got to the point where I'm thinking "Now...what do I do..." I guess without school work and all that to keep you busy, you really don't know what you should be doing! Also, although I'm done with school, my sisters still have until the end of June...so I'm actually planning to work more on this little space and get some uni prep done (read: house chores), read books that I've not been able to, work out more, catch up with friends and maybe dabble in some DIY crafts that I'm forever pinning on my Pinterest. It'll be a (well deserved) relaxing month (:
Looking back through my archive, I realised that I did not post a single outfit post this month! No fear, the busy me is no more and they'll resume shortly!

Top 3 Favourite posts


(clicking on the images will bring you straight to the respective post)




Hope May has treated all of you well :')


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10