Monday 20 October 2014

Primark: First Impressions


So in my last post, I blogged about my very first Primark haul and now, I thought it was only right that I write about the good, the bad and my first impressions!


The good

- It is massive. You don't realise truly how big it is until you step in one. Would take an average person hours to cover the entire thing!
- You'll be absolutely spoilt for choice because they have literally everything.
- Those packets of Haribos near the checkout calls your name everytime...maybe this should be a bad thing though :D
- Awesome selection of casual shirts, pajamas and pillows 
- Tights



The bad

- Why are the material of most tops made out of chiffon? So sheer.
- Lugging around everything that catches your eye and throwing it into the bag/basket can get very -heavy after a few minutes...
- I find that the quality of bags aren't the best...
- I'm kinda on the short side so most of the dresses don't fit me right :( Petite section please?


How I shop in Primark:

1. Get a bag/basket
2. Throw everything that catches my eye into the basket
3. Before going to the checkout, take out things that you don't actually need...be warned, you might end up with a large pile
4. Resist the temptations of the little things at the checkout


P.S: Don't forget to check out my Depop for clothes and more at great bargain prices!!


Recent steals & deals

Motel Rocks - 20% off playsuits (Code: PLAYOCT20) 
Boohoo - Free UK Saver delivery on orders over £35 (Code: YAY35) // 20% off all dresses! (Code: TURNHEADS) 19/10 
Fragrance Direct - Buy 5 get 1 free on Rimmel, Maybelline, Bourjois, W7 products
Quiz Clothing - 20% off selected knitwear and boots
ASOS - 50% sale on now!
Missguided - up to 50% sale!
Fashion Union - Get 30% off with UniDays - limited time only!
F&F - Get additional 15% off sale with UniDays - limited time!
Miss Selfridge - Additional 15% off sale with UniDays - limited time!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10