Tuesday 10 March 2015

Blogger Style Inspiration #2


  Another style inspiration featuring some of the best people in the blogosphere! I didn't really have a particular 'season' in mind, despite it being the transition from winter to spring here in the UK. Really, it's whatever caught my mind. Although, there are a few layering styles in there!





  I've been reading Jen's blog for a while now and I love her style! Especially like this look because of its monochrome and neutral palette and the fact that it's a rather versatile look! Also, not to mention that Jen always look so bubbly and happy in every one of her photos :')




  Seriously though, I think that Hannah always layers like a boss and I'm in awe for that talent. Whenever I try to layer, I end up looking like either a marshmallow or the abdominal snowman i.e not very flattering...  But on her, she just looks so stylish. Also, I wish I can pull off knee high boots!



  I've always been a huge fan of Seryna's style simply because they're perfect for everyday casual wear - the kind where you want to look effortless. Her outfits are actually ones that I would wear myself! When I saw this look, I immediately knew that I had to include it because it had my most favourite print in the world - stripes. This look is so simple but that's why I like it...not to mention I've been trying to find the perfect stripe shift dress that will fit my petite frame since forever. Also, although she's from New Zealand, I actually briefly met Seryna (and her friend Daisy) in London when they did a Europe tour and they were so lovely :')



  This look brings a whole new meaning to Shades of Grey. I think what stood out to me the most was definitely that pop of colour that the printed skirt brought which kept the ensemble from looking too dull and gloomy. 



  I'm absolutely loving the modern twist on Snow White's outfit. What I find so fascinating about this is that, even though it doesn't look anything like what Snow White actually wore, you can still kind of tell that it's inspired by her, and that's why I love it. Also, look how gorgeous that 2 piece is! 


P.S: I would like to mention that I will be jumping off a plane at the end of June in order to raise money for Dementia UK - a charity that helps support those that are affected by this progressive disease as well as their loved ones during this emotional journey. My target is £395 and would love it if you guys could support me and donate! No matter how big/small the amount, all will be greatly appreciated. You can find out more & donate HERE

Recent steals & deals

UK
Forever 21 -  30% off Love21 Contemporary line (Code: LOVE30OFF15/03
F&F Clothing - 20% off nightwear 13/03
The Body Shop - 40% off! (Code: 1466512/03 11am GMT 
L'occitane - Free next day delivery on orders over £40 13/03 2pm GMT
Superdrug - Save £5 when you spend £50 or more (Code: MDAY514/03
Benefit Cosmetics  - Free shower cap, Benefit vanity mirror & creaseless cream eyeshadow mini when you spend £50 + Free shipping (Code: LOVEMUM) 31/03 midnight GMT
Miss Selfridge - Sale up to 50% off
Beauty Expert - Save 15% off your order when you spend £50 or more (Code: SPEND50)
Clarks - Save up to 50%
Burton Menswear - 25% off everything (Code: STYLE25)
Aldo - Extra 50% off all reduced boots 

US
Forever 21 -  30% off spring styles

BOTH
SheInside - Spend US$55 and take 33% off (Code: UC3312/03
GAP - 25% off purchase (Code: HAPPY)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10